ESSEX BRIDLEWAYS ASSOCIATION
- EBA holds members’ personal information for the contractual purpose of processing your membership and ride entries and sending you the Update magazine, and for the legitimate interest of yourself and EBA by sending you other relevant and appropriate information. Contact may be made by post or email or occasionally by phone or text, the latter usually in connection with a ride entry.
- You can choose not to give your phone number or email address, or you can ask us to remove them from our database, but this will mean you will not receive notice of forthcoming rides or other events, and if you enter a ride, you will not receive a start sheet. If we do not have your phone number, we will not be able to contact you in case of, for instance, last minute changes to a ride or event.
- The personal information of non-members collected for the purposes of ride entry is processed in the same way as that of members.
- If you have provided the personal information of someone else, it is assumed you have that person’s permission and you take responsibility for the provision of that information.
- EBA does not share its membership information with other organisations.
Please ask if you would like more information about how EBA deals with personal information.